Juniors Program Ages 7-12
2019-2020 NorCal Juniors
NorCal Juniors teams are designed to give young girls an opportunity to play club volleyball at a much younger age, for a much lower price, and have a shorter season. These teams are strictly for player development and for that reason, playing time is not decided based on performance. The skill development of each player at a young age, in a low intensity environment, is the ultimate goal of these teams.
Juniors teams will be for 3rd graders – 6th graders.
Our NorCal Juniors teams are “sign up to play”, therefore no tryout is required.
Our 2020 Juniors teams are FULL at this time. Please check back for clinic dates offered to beginning volleyball players throughout the spring.
How to sign up for a NorCal Juniors team?
- Register is CLOSED for the 2020 season.
- Attend a player and parent registration meeting at NorCal on November 13th, 6pm.
- Pay 50% of the NorCal Juniors Registration Fee. There will also be a $120 NCVA registration fee due to NCVA at a later date.
What does a NorCal Juniors season look like?
- Each NorCal Juniors team will practice once a week either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 4-5:30 at the NorCal Facility.
- Specific practice days will be assigned based on grade. We will have a 3/4 grade team a 4/5 grade team and a 5/6 grade team.
- There will be 4 tournaments (1 each month Jan-Apr.) and 2 scrimmages (beginning of Jan and end of year, Apr.)
- Optional Monday Practices January through April- Members from both Juniors teams who wish for extra practice time can attend this practice
- Free Clinics – once a month
Other NorCal Programs for U12 Players
For players that have experience and/or are ready for a more competitive volleyball program, we also offer Power Leage teams in both the U11 and U12 age groups. To learn more about our Power League program, please click the button.